Welcome
This is my FABULOUS world !!

Hello!! Welcome To My Life, My Online Dairy. Feel free to read my daily posts.
Best viewed 100%. Image is meant to be LARGE and FABULOUS.

COMING making-sweetness

Profile
It's just ME, MYSELF & I.

My name is Rai to the Ha to the Na, RAIHANA and I'm '96 liners. So, count it by yourself.

Twitter
Chatters Lovers
Leave a comment!

HATERS please move your butt away.
Let's Have Fun!

Archives
Memories Never Fade Away.

making-sweetness June 2011 making-sweetness November 2011 making-sweetness December 2011 making-sweetness January 2012 making-sweetness July 2012 making-sweetness August 2012 making-sweetness September 2012 making-sweetness October 2012 making-sweetness November 2012 making-sweetness December 2012 making-sweetness January 2013 making-sweetness March 2013 making-sweetness April 2013 making-sweetness May 2013 making-sweetness July 2013 making-sweetness September 2013 making-sweetness November 2013 making-sweetness December 2013 making-sweetness October 2014

Affiliates
World's greatest friends.

making-sweetness 1 making-sweetness 2 making-sweetness 3 making-sweetness 4 making-sweetness 5

Credits
This skin was dearly made by...

Layout coded by Syarifah Erma.
Resources taken from Shabby Princess, Making-Sweetness, Red--Roses, Tiffcali, luvvaaronBb (private Photobucket album).
Online hit counter taken from Free Online Users.
Layout fully coded by me. I didn't use basecodes, just code references.

making-sweetness New Life , New Chapter ~
Sunday, 5 May 2013 making-sweetness Back to the top

Hyep !! ^_^
my friends always told me that every smile that I saw will never be the same with what they felt inside their heart..
at first , it's hard for me to understand and I don't why..
Now.... I understood it very well..
We smile..We laugh..We make a joke..
just to make sure that he/she did not know what we feel inside our heart..

it's really hard for me to accept the truth..
but ... there's nothing i can do ...
I'll not be the third person in ur relationship..
I'll pray the best for you..
I'll always.. and always remember everything about you..
be happy okay ^^
> New Life, New Chapter < 

making-sweetness POSTED BY Cik Raihana AT Sunday, May 05, 2013 | 0 Comments

◄ Older posts making-sweetness Newer posts ►
Blogger Widgets