Welcome
This is my FABULOUS world !!

Hello!! Welcome To My Life, My Online Dairy. Feel free to read my daily posts.
Best viewed 100%. Image is meant to be LARGE and FABULOUS.

COMING making-sweetness

Profile
It's just ME, MYSELF & I.

My name is Rai to the Ha to the Na, RAIHANA and I'm '96 liners. So, count it by yourself.

Twitter
Chatters Lovers
Leave a comment!

HATERS please move your butt away.
Let's Have Fun!

Archives
Memories Never Fade Away.

making-sweetness June 2011 making-sweetness November 2011 making-sweetness December 2011 making-sweetness January 2012 making-sweetness July 2012 making-sweetness August 2012 making-sweetness September 2012 making-sweetness October 2012 making-sweetness November 2012 making-sweetness December 2012 making-sweetness January 2013 making-sweetness March 2013 making-sweetness April 2013 making-sweetness May 2013 making-sweetness July 2013 making-sweetness September 2013 making-sweetness November 2013 making-sweetness December 2013 making-sweetness October 2014

Affiliates
World's greatest friends.

making-sweetness 1 making-sweetness 2 making-sweetness 3 making-sweetness 4 making-sweetness 5

Credits
This skin was dearly made by...

Layout coded by Syarifah Erma.
Resources taken from Shabby Princess, Making-Sweetness, Red--Roses, Tiffcali, luvvaaronBb (private Photobucket album).
Online hit counter taken from Free Online Users.
Layout fully coded by me. I didn't use basecodes, just code references.

making-sweetness AFS ( Interview and KL-Yes Selection Camp 2013 )
Friday, 12 July 2013 making-sweetness Back to the top

hye guys !!~ it's been a while since I post the last entry right ? ^^
well .. to busy with my life .. plus i don't have any story to share ..
But today ( 11th July 2013 ) I will write the story that may useful to anyone of you who joins the AFS 
(Intercultural Exchange Programs) .. Before that I wanna say Salam Ramadhan tuk semua umat Islam <3


Story start . . . . . . .
19th June 2013 - The day that change myself to be more confident with myself.. A week before that I got an email from AFS that I had been chosen and I need to go for an interview at SMK Fajar , Sandakan , Sabah.. I felt too happy that time.. I learn to speak english alone everyday .. sometimes I spoke in english with my little sister even she's not very good in english.. 
On the interview day - before going to the interview room, all the candidates that had been chosen gather around in a room and the one who conduct us were the returnees .. Everything were really fun that time because we play a lot !! The returnees did some games for us to play be'coz they wanted to find out wether we can communicated with new students/ friends or not.. so my advice is just play the games like you always did with ur classmate .. dont be too shy .. talk a lot but make sure let other candidates talk too.. dont be too selfish .. we played 3 games and did 1 presentation .. that time our batch need to present "how to promote Malaysia" .. so it's a bit easy lah .. just present it in a simple way.. we spent our time together by playing and joking around .. after eating lunch , the interview started ^^ ..
dont worry the questions are not that difficult .. most of the questions were about urself n ur opinion .. glad to say that the interviewer didn't ask me anything that are fact such as who's the ministry of education or anything.. He just gave me a situation and how to handle it.. so it just based on my opinion.. the interview took a day to finish .. interview start from 9 am - 4.30 pm .. so make sure u ready already before go to the interview ..



4th July 2013 - my friends from SMK Muhibbah named Fiona sent me a text and told me that I passed for the first interview and I need to go to Shah Alam for the Yes Camp Selection (6th July - 7th July) .. If not because of her I may not knew anything about that camp because in the shortlised my named and other candidates from sandakan, sabah "tercicir" .. So im very thankful to her .. but my life was very miserable that time .. you all wanna know why ?? the camp will be held exactly on 6th July and I didn't prepare anything yet.. my mom told me that she can't afford for my flight ticket and asked me to give up.. but i'm not a girl that easy to give up.. the next morning (5th July) , i went to see my principal and asked for her help to support my flight ticket and Alhamdulillah she gave money to afford the flight ticket using the school's money.. my teacher bought me a ticket that afternoon and I depart from Sandakan 9.40pm and touch down KLIA 12.00am (alone) ..
6th July 2013 - The camp held at the Quality Hotel in Shah Alam .. glad to say that i have the one and only cousin who lived in KL.. if not i maybe took a taxi to the hotel alone .. there were a lot and a lot and a lot of students who had passed their first interview and most of them look very smart..educated..and good in english.. There were 120 candidates and all of them were send by their parents except for me maybe.. I went there alone.. even it was sad but i'm proud with myself because I can went there alone.. after the registration , we have the "Parents Briefings" and after that the camp started !~ At first impression I already knew that the Camp will be the best camp ever.. The Volunteers were very nice.. The games were more enjoyable than the first interview.. We did 3 presentation.. but there were something that made my otak mcm nk pecah.. we have an exam.. the exam was like "MUET" so get ready ok.. trust me you have to do 12 essays in 1hours 30minutes .. so sabar je lah ~ ok let me talk about the interview.. Actually the first and second interview were not differentlah .. it's just the same but the interviewer were very different .. there were 7 interviewers.. (^_^) if you lucky enough there will be 3 or 4 interviewers only.. when i was interviewed there were only 4 interviewers only so im the lucky one.. btw just prepare urself lh ok.. because the question they asked were really different from other candidates.. sbb soalan dya ikut dr candidates .. so just answer calmly .. okay !!~~

My Advice :: 

* Just Be Yourself *
* Smile .. especially when you enter the interview room *
* Talk a lot and dont be shy *
* dont be too selfish and let other talk too *
* dont be nervous if you're not very fluent in english .. just speak like u always did because they do not judge you based on your pronounce but based on your communication *
* study a lot !! make sure ur result kat skolah mantap *

I hope that my story is useful for you guys and sorry broken ENGLISH.. if you have any problem just send me massage at Fb or DM me at Twitter ..

FB - https://www.facebook.com/official.ayuichi.hanaII
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ayuichi_hana
if you guys wanna see our picture in Shah Alam just click here ^^
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152987386155648.1073741836.265041250647&type=1

making-sweetness POSTED BY Cik Raihana AT Friday, July 12, 2013 | 0 Comments

◄ Older posts making-sweetness Newer posts ►
Blogger Widgets